Prof. Li Ai, graduated from Beijing Institute of Foreign Studies (nowBeijing Foreign Studies University) in 1968 and has been teaching Chinese toforeigners at Beijing Language and Culture University since 1975.
During this period, she has taught Chinese as a foreign language at Beijing University, Tsinghua University and Beijing Foreign Studies University, with extensive experience studying, visiting, teaching, lecturing, and editing in Uruguay, Spain, Cuba, Chile, Argentina, and Mexico.
Professor, Schoolof Humanities and Teachers' Training Faculty, Beijing Language and CultureUniversity. Main Achievements: He presided or independently wrote and published six sets of Chinese teaching materials for foreigners widely used at home and abroad, including New Practical Chinese Textbook, Practical Chinese Textbook, Chinese for Children, One Hundred Lessons in Communicative Chinese, Chinese for Beginners, and Chinese Letter Writing, among which Practical Chinese Textbook is the first set of award-winning Chinese teaching materials for foreigners in China and has become one of the most widely used Chinese teaching materials in the world. In addition, he was responsible for the development of the first set of Chinese Proficiency Test questions in China. He has written dozens of papers and articles, including "A Preliminary Study of Chinese Language Education for Foreigners", "Introduction to Chinese Language Education for Foreigners", "Introduction to Teaching Chinese as a Second Language", and "Introduction to Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language".
Professor, doctoral supervisor, vice president of the Institute of Chinese Language International Education, and vice director of the International Chinese Teaching Research Base. Published 9 monographs and co-authored 9 books, including Theory of Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language, Teaching Chinese as a Second Language in the Classroom, and How to Teach Chinese to Foreigners. She has been invited to the United States, Japan, Thailand, the Netherlands, Cuba and other countries, Hong Kong and Macao for lectures, training and academic exchanges. He has been invited to the United States, Japan, Thailand, the Netherlands, Cuba, Hong Kong and Macao for lectures, training and academic exchanges. He is a member of the editorial board of International Research on Chinese Language Teaching, the editorial board of International Chinese Language Education (Chinese and English), and the editorial board of Journal of Chinese Language International Education.
Graduated from the Chinese Department of Beijing Normal University in 1968 and supervised the Master's degree in Curriculum and Pedagogy. Professor Yang has long been engaged in teaching Chinese as a foreign language and writing and researching teaching materials. His representative works include "Syllabus for Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language at Elementary Level", "Chinese Course", "Chinese Course Teachers Book", and the tool book "1700 to Chinese Common Word Usage Comparison". His main papers include "The Sequencing of Grammar Items in the Elementary Stage of Chinese as a Foreign Language" and "Several Issues in Writing Elementary Chinese Teaching Materials”.
Book: Pedagogy of Chinese Reading Class.
1. "The Setting and Use of Intra-linguistic Context in Chinese Classroom Teaching".
2. "The Application of Collection Concept in Teaching Chinese as a Foreign Language".
3. " Extension of the Meaning of Science and Technology Words".
4. "Interpreting Chinese Teaching with Mathematical Methods".
5. "The Concept and Practice of Chinese Character Reading and Writing Class".
6．" Study on international students' placement test".
7. "Some Ideas on Pre-Chinese Education for International Students”.
1. "The Road to Success" Chinese Language Further Training Series (all 22 volumes, associate editor).
2. "Chinese Reading Course" (three volumes, co-editor of the third volume).
3. "Chinese for Preschool Students in Xinjiang" (two volumes, executive editor and editor-in-chief).
4. "Basic Chinese for Preschool Students in Xinjiang" (two volumes, executive editor-in-chief and co-editor).
1. "Research on Chinese Expression Ability of International Students".
2. "Construction of Comprehensive Course of Elementary Chinese".
3. "Research on Placement Test for International Students".
4. "Construction of Digital Chinese Teaching Resource Library".
5. "Construction of Teaching Resources for Chinese Language Education".